Monday, February 27, 2012

Sad Day



So I recently purchased the Warhammer 40,000 25th anniversary model. I beautiful model sculpted in the new Fine Cast range. I was really looking forward to painting this thing when low and behold, a defect!The head as you can see is off center! After recovering from my disappointment and sorrow I took these pictures and sent an email to Games Workshop customer service and I hope to hear back from them soon. I will upload pictures of the model unpainted and minus the head to show off just how awesome it is

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a photo like that, you can expect another whole kit in the mail after they contact you. If you don't hear from them in a day or so, just call them (same number as mail order).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes, I hope customer service set aside some of these kits to send out as replacements. Was the rest of the model in good shape? Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info Masta Cheef!

    Yeah the rest of the model is in great shape. I have extra mk6 helmets but they aren't the same as the one on the model so I really hope they have some spares. Thanks for the well wishes Papa JJ (ps love the Tom Servo pic)

    ReplyDelete