Sunday, February 19, 2012

Getting Started

Hello Internet!

I am a long time war gamer and all around nerd and after many years I have decided to create a blog and share some of my thoughts and views on the hobby or table top war gaming in the many forms it takes. I am doing this for fun more than anything and I will claim no expertise or grand authority on the subject. For the first posts I intend to show off some of my humble efforts at painting Games Workshop miniatures from both the Fantasy and 40,000 lines from armies I am currently working on as well as posting some general thoughts on the state of both systems. This is my first time doing a blog so be patient as I get used to doing this. Hopefully I will be posting at least one time a week time permitting.

Anywhoo feel free to swing by and check out my ramblings!


No comments:

Post a Comment