Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Paint Schemes and Methodology

Hey folks, Bob here with a article that I intend to be the first of a series. Given the scatter shot nature of my hobby activities I have decided to start posting my paint schemes and methods on the blog in an effort to remember all of them. Thanks to Da Masta Cheef for the idea of recording all of my schemes online. Here are some of my ideas for the general structure of the articles: 

Paint schemes for various units and how I paint them

Picture examples

In Progress shots

Some step by step shots

I envision doing one to two articles for each army highlighting the paint schemes for each unit with a example of each. I think this will be a slightly lengthier process for my fantasy armies as they tend to have more variation within armies in terms of color schemes.  I may alternate between Fantasy/40k post wise, I may not, who knows. Anyways I welcome any and all constructive comments on my paint schemes and methods and discussion on what people are doing in their own armies. I hope you all enjoy!

I leave you with a shot of the hobby portion of my desk. 

1 comment:

  1. Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up. Meanwhile visit our website for solved assignments of nmims

    ReplyDelete