Saturday, March 30, 2013

I'm not dead, just busy

As the tittle suggests I have not abandoned my blogging, but academia is a cruel mistress. So is professional life for that matter. John should have some material up in the next few days and so should I. John has been playing a Path to Glory Campaign down at Games Workshop: City Walk in Atlanta and I have thankfully been able to get over to my local Hobby Town to get some good games in.  I have two battles to talk about where I have gotten to take the new Dark Angels out for a spin so I will be bringing you my thoughts on how the army performs in combat. Also I have a few new projects I am working on and several drafts for new articles that I will hopefully be getting written in the next few weeks.

Thanks folks and happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment