Monday, January 28, 2013

A 'Bit' of a change

Hello internets,

this is John, your not so faithful blogger, sorry I havent posted anything in a while, I know you are all sitting on the edge of your seats, constantly reloading the page waiting for something new. I haven't posted in a while because in the middle of January I got a job down in Atlanta, finally. It happened real quick and I didnt even have time to really pack, they called me one day and wanted me down the next. So finally got my feet underneath me a bit, and had a bit of free time so decided to wander back to my old haunt.

So me being in Atlanta has several benefits over being stuck jobless in Chatty, first money that i can spend now without feeling guilty. Secondly having a place to spend that money, A REAL GW STORE!!!!!! Gamer heaven for me. You can visit their fb page if you want https://www.facebook.com/GWCityWalk I have already been twice, and spent money twice. I am starting to work on my 3000pt Lizardmen list again much to Bob's chagrin. Bought two boxes of temple guard and a box of skinks (24 in ONE box!) Despite my desires to buy buy buy I am limiting myself to one purchase under $100 per pay check. So despite the fact that I am 'limiting' myself I will be greatly increasing the size of my armies over the coming months. Hopefully I get some days off, or off early and I can make it over to the store to do some building and gaming and just hanging out. Give me a shout out if you are going to be in the area and want to meet/game/talk and I will try to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment